As the entity carrying on business in the United Kingdom, Voice-Care International Ltd is providing this statement.
At Voice-Care, we take your privacy very seriously. We are committed to the security and protection of the personal information that we collect and process. In terms of best practice, we provide a compliant and consistent approach to the following data protection laws and regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)
The following explains how Voice-Care uses the personal data that we collect from you:
What data do we collect?
Voice-Care collects the following data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations:
- Personal identification information (your name, address, telephone number(s) and email address)
- Information about the solutions, products and/or services that you have purchased from Voice-Care or enquired about
- Purchasing information required for tax records
We will not ask for information that is excessive to our business requirements.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Voice-Care with most of the data we collect and process when you:
- Submit an enquiry or message or book a demo via the online form(s) on Voice-Care’s website
- Use the online chat feature on Voice-Care’s website to communicate with our trusted representative(s)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Correspond with Voice-Care’s employee(s) and with our trusted third-party representatives
- Place an order for any of our products, solutions and/or services
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Dakota Integrated Solutions Ltd. as Voice-Care’s primary solution provider in the UK
- Our business partners to ensure that we provide and fulfil contractual agreements
How will we use your data?
We use the information we have collected to:
- Provide and personalise our services both on-line and off-line
- Respond to client enquiries and to complete the work you have asked us to undertake
- Process your order and manage your account
- Monitor your maintenance and renewal support contract(s)
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Send you email notifications about changes to the products and services that you use
- Inform you of product news and update you on our solution and service offering
We will not use any of your data for any purpose other than that for which it was submitted.
When Voice-Care processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Voice-Care will only share your data with our partner companies when the information is needed to complete your order(s). For information about our partners, please refer to our website.
How do we store your data?
Voice-Care stores your digital data remotely and securely in off-site locations using cloud-based solutions.
For UK tax purposes, we are required to keep records of purchases and business transactions for seven (7) years. However, you can still request that the personal contact information we hold about you be deleted from our records.
Voice-Care would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
Voice-Care will only share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, if you agree. For information about our partners, please refer to our website.
If you have previously agreed to receive marketing information, you have the right to stop Voice-Care from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of the data protection rights you are entitled to.
- The right to access – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request Voice-Care corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to instruct Voice-Care to rectify any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Voice-Care erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Voice-Care restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Voice-Care processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Voice-Care transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using any of the methods listed in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
The Voice-Care website and cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and data about visitor behaviour. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality – Voice-Care uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Voice-Care uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. The allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us on: +44 (0)161 776 4009
Or write to us at:
Voice-Care International Ltd, Integration House, 10 Mercury Way, Mercury Park, Manchester, M41 7LY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: ico.org.uk.
The policy was last updated March 2023, and authorised by:
Voice-Care International Ltd
Voice-Care International Ltd